If you’re not familiar with the Acumatica Recruitment Assistance Program (ARAP) and you plan on hiring ERP executives in 2020, this program is for you.
Co-created and operated by Acumatica and DyNexus Recruiting since 2018, the ARAP is designed to help you find and hire high-quality talent needed for your Acumatica consulting practice. The ARAP has successfully helped over 50 Acumatica partners find great consultants, sales pros, leaders & software developers and is exclusively available to Acumatica Partners & your Customers.
The ARAP offers value-add services to the Acumatica ecosphere:
- Acumatica Partners, Got a super-critical role to fill that must shorten your sales cycle, improve delivery and drive immediate value? ARAP Direct Recruiting is your Full-Service, Guaranteed-Placement Recruiting engine, offered at an amazingly reasonable flat-fee.
- Acumatica Partners & Customers, Need access to screened and qualified ACUMATICA CERTIFIED Professionals for hire? Want to save $20-30K on the cost of searching for and training a new employee? ARAP Certification2Hire provides exclusive access to Acumatica Certified talent for every area of your business and at a great cost savings to you; Consultants & Support Professionals, Developers, Sales & Marketing, and HR & Leadership are all available. ARAP Certification2Hire is a growing stable of vetted Acumatica Certified & Certifying candidates and looking to join your team today!
March 2020 ARAP Certification2Hire Candidate Spotlight
Candidate 117 Has 5 years’ experience as an Accounting and ERP professional. In a few short weeks, Candidate 117 has already earned her Acumatica Business Implementation Consultant certification and has continued on to Project Accounting and Inventory & Order Management! Here is a brief summary of Candidate 117, who is available now to interview as your newest Acumatica Implementation Consultant or Accounting Professional:
SKILL: Implementation/Functional/Support Consultant
INDUSTRY/VERTICAL: Construction, Professional Services, Healthcare
- F100 Financials: Basic 2019 R2
- F130 Prices and Discounts 2019 R2
- F300 Financials: Inter-Branch Transactions 2019 R2
- F330 Financials: Advanced | Sales Taxes and Avalara Integration 2017 R2
- F335 Financials: Advanced | Value-Added Taxes 2017 R2
- F350 Reporting: Analytical Reports 2017 R2
- D100 Inventory and Order Management Basics 2019 R2
- P100 Project Accounting: Basic 2019 R2
TECHNOLOGY SET: Xero Advisor Certified, Microsoft Office Suite (all), CompTia PM
YEARS EXPERIENCE: 3-5
GEOGRAPHY: Kansas City, MO
COMP RANGE: $95-110K + bonus (negotiable)
% TRAVEL: to 25%
WORK AUTH (US): YES
OTHER SKILLS: MA – Accountancy. Strong in GL, A/P, A/R, Purchasing, and WIP reporting
Contact us right away to get started on your first key hires in 2020! Visit the ARAP for more details and to get started.