What Is The ARAP?
The Acumatica Recruitment Assistance Program (commonly referred to as ARAP), is developed through a collaboration between Acumatica and DyNexus Group, with a singular mission to empower Acumatica partner channel companies to grow by providing them with access to best-in-industry recruitment services at a competitive rate. Today, ARAP consists of two offerings: ARAP Direct Recruiting and ARAP Certification2Hire.
What is ARAP DIRECT RECRUITING?
A full-service, guaranteed-placement recruiting service customized specifically for Acumatica business partners, designed to HELP YOU GROW!
How ARAP Direct Recruiting Works
Once you engage DyNexus Recruiting to fill one or more of your Acumatica roles, we lead you through an initial requirements gathering consultation to get clarity on the positions to be filled, and the unique culture and vision of your company and employees. Then we begin recruiting for you. Getting started is that easy.
Once DyNexus Recruiting begins your search, this is what you can expect:
- DyNexus engages in extensive pre-screening and interviewing of every candidate profile you receive (you will see only candidates who are qualified and eligible).
- We shepherd the interview and hiring process throughout including providing needed intel and advice on salaries, comp structures and best practices in hiring, interviewing and employee development.
- DyNexus coordinates candidate/client interviews, salary and offer negotiation.
- DyNexus conducts professional reference checks for candidates you make an offer of employment to.
- DyNexus provides an unconditional commitment to successfully fill your role(s), and a 90-day guarantee with no additional cost for replacement should the employee leave for any reason (other than elimination of the role)
- As an Acumatica channel partner engaged in the ARAP program, you receive ARAP MVP pricing.