Website DyNexus Recruiting
Acumatica ERP Senior Sales Executive
Location: Seattle, WA
Travel: to 10%
Comp: $150-200K at plan
Are you looking for a company where YOU are the driver, not just a passenger? Are you excited about joining a leading national Acumatica ERP VAR & ISV Solution provider? This Acumatica ERP Authorized Partner is arguably the #1 Acumatica reseller in the country and has offices in Seattle, WA and the SW Region of the US. They have earned numerous awards and are experiencing double-digit growth year over year. They are looking for a talented Mid-Market ERP Sales Executive to grow with their National Acumatica ERP reseller & ISV practice. Sound interesting? Read on….
This is a full-time, permanent ERP Sales Executive position for a leading Acumatica ERP & ISV consulting firm based in the greater Seattle area for almost 15 years. They have particular expertise in implementing and supporting business, financial, and customer relationship management software solutions for mid-market companies throughout the nation. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive to sell Acumatica ERP and add-on solutions & services.
This is a “hunter” sales position. Compensation is a strong base, an aggressive commission plan, and a solid benefit package. Suitable candidates will have 5+ years’ experience selling mid-market ERP systems, and the proven ability to “navigate to authority” to secure client engagements, and will travel, mostly local, for sales efforts as needed (approx. 10%).
- Understand and help define the business value that our solutions would deliver to the client
- Aggressively sell Acumatica ERP solution & services
- Develop marketing plans and prospecting strategies to generate a sales pipeline and close new accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key customer decision-makers to ensure complete understanding of their business and related systems issues/concerns.
- Present to multiple levels within an organization
- Evaluate and document business requirements to determine whether and how our products will be an effective solution for new clients
- Complete the sales process from beginning to close in an effective and well-managed process
- Maintain CRM with your activities, tasks, opportunities, leads, etc. in order to support reporting to senior management to show progress towards sales goals
- Candidates with US Citizenship, US Permanent Resident (Green Card), or TN1 Visa are encouraged to apply
- A BS/BA in Business or Technology is preferred
- 5 or more years’ experience selling Mid-Market ERP Software & Services:
- Experience selling NetSuite, Oracle or Acumatica ERP is a plus.
- Experience with the Oil & Gas, Distribution, Government or Light Manufacturing industry is a plus
- Live within commuting distance from the home office (Greater Seattle, WA area).
- Proven sales skills and techniques (cold-calling, prospecting, qualifying, discovery, closing)
- Self-started and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Highly motivated
- Proven performance record
- Technology sales experience
- Professional sales training
- Excellent presentation skills
- Actively listens to understand the perspective of others
- Handles difficult situations diplomatically
- Openly and actively communicates information and takes initiative to communicate extensively
- Capable of writing grammatically correct business reports, correspondence and proposals
- Confronts issues directly and speaks candidly
- Demonstrates negotiation skills
- Effective and comfortable communicating with all senior levels of management
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Demonstrates capability to get results in a complex, often ambiguous sales environment
- Establishes trust and credibility at all levels of the customer/prospect organization
- Strong time management and priority management skills
- Takes ownership of both personal and corporate objectives.
- Handles tasks of high complexity
- Anticipate future problems and potential impact of system installation issues/concerns
- Exceptional influencing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships within and outside of company
- Competitive base salary plus commissions on both software AND services (total comp $150 – $200K at plan).
- Full benefit package:
- Great Medical and Life insurance plan
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution
- Paid holidays and PTO
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org