LOCATION: Remote Based
We are looking for someone that is passionate about developing technology that will help companies meet their business challenges. This consultant works directly with team members, and customers to develop and customize technical solutions to maximize the benefit of Acumatica ERP. This is a team and customer interacting role, and requires excellent customer service and people skills.
This is a full-time, permanent, mostly remote based position for a company based in Maumee, Ohio. (Toledo suburb)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Develop and modify software applications to assist in client business functionality, (including API’s and 3rd party solution integration into Acumatica ERP)
- Communicate effectively with individuals, teams and clients to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- Understand technical design requirements and build plans to achieve the stated objectives.
- Make well thought out decisions in situations that require creative thinking and solutions to technical challenges.
- Consistently share best practices with your team members and co-workers, and educate other staff members on development trends, technical issues and current projects.
- Be self-directed, organized, motivated and extremely attentive to details.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Candidates who are currently authorized to work for any employer in the US are encouraged to apply
- 1-4 years of software development experience using one or more of the following technologies: C#, and/or VB.net, and/or ASP.net, and/or Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience working in the Manufacturing and/or Distribution and/or Construction industry is a big plus
- Experience with Acumatica is ideal. Experience with MS Dynamics or Sage is a strong 2nd
- Experience using reporting tools such as Crystal and SQL Reporting Services
- A consulting background is a plus.
- $80-135K DOE (Base + Bonuses)
- Great Benefit package including:
- Medical Insurance: PPO and HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% company match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability, Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Days Off (PDO) (19 days per year)
- Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org