LOCATION: Your home office
TRAVEL: Less than 25% (mostly mid-west)
COMPENSATION: Base salary: $90-110K + Bonus ($125-170K DOE) + benefits
Our client, a leading regional Acumatica ERP VAR (25 years), is looking to hire an outstanding ERP Implementation Consultant (full-time, permanent position). This company provides a flexible work environment that enables self-motived individuals to thrive, professionally and financially, working individually while remaining an integral part of the team.
The ERP Implementation Consultant’s role is to plan, design, develop and lead the implementation of Acumatica ERP for clients. The consultant will assist with data conversions, implementation, training, support, and upgrades for the Acumatica ERP solution.
The ERP Implementation Consultant will possess a strong background for implementing mid-market ERP solutions. You may very well come from a mid-market ERP solution such as Sage, Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SL, Epicor, JD Edwards, NetSuite or other Mid-Market ERP solution. This is a client facing role, and requires excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, cognitive and people skills. We are looking for a person with business process and improvement consulting experience.
- Provide ERP systems data conversion, system configuration, training, support, project management, solution architect and configuration for clients implementing Acumatica ERP.
- Work with project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Acumatica ERP solution as well as ISV solutions built for the Acumatica platform.
- Travel as necessary: up to 25% travel expected, primarily mid-western states
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a mid-market ERP Systems Implementation Consultant, accountant, or business analyst or systems administrator, implementing at least one of the following solutions: Sage Intacct, X3, Sage 500, Sage 300, Sage 100, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, D365, Netsuite or Acumatica ERP).
- Prior experience in accounting or finance is a must.
- Ability to analyze business processes and recommend improvements
- Experience with one of the following industries/ERP modules: Distribution, Manufacturing, Construction or Fulfillment.
- A solid understanding of fulfillment process flow is a must.
- Expertise working with databases: understanding concepts, tables and relationships.
- Experience working with reporting tools such Microsoft Power Bi, and Excel would be a plus
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities would be a plus.
- Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment
- Base Salary: ($90-110K) Plus Bonus: ($125-170K DOE)
- Excellent benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org