LOCATION: Your home office + travel
TRAVEL: Less than 50-75%
COMPENSATION: Base salary: $115-$125K + bonus + benefits
This ERP Implementation Consultant position is with a well-established ERP consulting firm that specializes in Acumatica ERP for the Manufacturing industry. This position will allow you ample time to work from your home office.
The ERP Implementation Consultant’s role is to plan, design, develop and lead the implementation of Acumatica ERP for clients. The consultant will assist with data conversions, implementation, training, support, and upgrades for the Acumatica ERP solution. This is a senior role. The ERP Implementation Consultant will be regularly interacting with clients and must be comfortable working with minimal supervision.
The ERP Implementation Consultant will possess a strong background for implementing mid-market ERP solutions. The consultant’s background may very well come from a mid-market ERP solution such as Macola, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SL, Epicor, JD Edwards, NetSuite or other Mid-Market ERP solution. This is a client facing role, and requires excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, cognitive and people skills. We are looking for a person with business process and improvement consulting experience.
- Provide ERP systems data conversion, system configuration, training, support, project management, solution architect and configuration for clients implementing Acumatica ERP.
- Work with project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Acumatica ERP solution as well as ISV solutions built for the Acumatica platform.
- Travel as necessary: 50-75% travel expected, nationally
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a mid-market ERP Systems Implementation Consultant, with an emphasis in manufacturing and distribution modules or 5-10+ years of experience working with an ERP tool in house/ with an end-user in a manufacturing environment
- 3-5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior Macola experience is a HUGE plus
- Ability to analyze business processes and recommend improvements
- Expertise working with databases: understanding concepts, tables and relationships.
- Prior SQL experience a strong plus
- Experience working with reporting tools such Microsoft Power Bi, and Excel would be a plus
- WMS experience (data collection, bar-coding, scanning, shop-floor) a plus
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities would be a plus.
- Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org