Vice President of Sales / Business Development
Does this interest you?
- A base salary of $150K, and total compensation of $300K
- A generous benefits package
- Requires only up to 10% travel
- Will allow you to work from your home office the majority of the time.
We are working with a successful, fast growing Los Angeles-based software company. They were honored on the INC 5000 as one of the fastest growing American companies and on the CRN Fast Growth 150. Products include SugarCRM, Act-On Marketing Automation Software, Sage, Acumatica, Monday.Com, and ZenDesk.
They are looking a Vice President of Sales / Business Development to be the driving force in growing the company’s sales revenue. The VP of Sales reports directly to the COO and is a key member of the leadership team.
Key Accountabilities for Vice President of Sales / Business Development:
- Lead the way by building a book of business through your own contacts and referral network
- Provide leadership to ensure accurate sales forecasting and the achievement of sales revenue targets and profitability.
- Attract, develop, and retain talent to ensure that people with the right skills and motivation to meet business needs are in the right place at the right time. Establish compensation, training and sales incentive programs.
- Implement sales strategies, processes, techniques, and procedures to meet revenue goals.
- Identify and coordinate efforts toward targeting new customers, technologies, and products.
- Maximize customer satisfaction, renewal rates, and upsell/cross sell opportunities.
- Find, close, and manage high value customers and projects
- Lead and reinforce the company culture and values within the Sales organization.
Skills and Experience Desired for Vice President of Sales / Business Development:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a huge plus
- 4+ years B2B sales experience
- Proven successful track record in a sales management capacity for a software and/or professional services company
- A strong background with CRM systems
- High level of competence using Excel for reporting and analysis of data
- Successful track record of client relationship fostering and development in small and medium sized businesses.
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary $150K, total comp $300K
- 100% of medical, dental and eye coverage for the employee is paid by the employer (additional participant contribution may apply)
- 401K with employer match of 3-5% (IRS contribution limits apply)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org