LOCATION: REMOTE BASED (National – US)
TRAVEL: 5-10% (National travel)
This 20 year-young, award-winning Microsoft Dynamics & cloud-based Acumatica ERP reseller is looking for a passionate and highly effective Dynamics SL Support Consultant to join their team, full-time. This support consultant will spend the 1st year working in Dynamics SL, and will then have the opportunity to move into the exciting world of cloud-based Acumatica ERP!
The ERP Support Consultant will conduct discovery sessions, analyze/evaluate systems, manage projects and mitigate risks. They will respond to and resolve support requests from customers, perform contracted maintenance and system management tasks, and design/prepare training materials and effectively conduct client training. This role will require strong “people skills”, excellent written and oral communication skills, a high level of organization, and the capacity to multitask and manage projects. If this happens to describe you, we’d like to talk with you!
This is a remote-based, full-time, permanent position that pays an excellent salary, a generous bonus, and an excellent benefits package.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Conduct and document client facing discovery sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and key client stakeholders, in order to gather ERP system requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate current client ERP Systems and processes to determine and make recommendations for areas of improvement or expanded functionality.
- Manage projects and mitigate risks.
- Coordinate the research and analysis of any add-on or third-party integrated solutions needed to better solve the client’s specific ERP System functional needs.
- Design and prepare training materials and effectively conduct client training for SME/end users on how to properly use and maintain the ERP systems and third-party solutions implemented.
- Manage client user acceptance testing [UAT] with the SME/End Users/Update all documentation and configuration based on UAT results.
- Create, modify and maintain reports within associated ERP reporting tools/Plan, design, and customize or develop custom reports to meet the clients’ ERP needs including FRx or Management Reporter (MR) Financial Reporting.
- Evaluate technical options and engage in high-level problem solving and troubleshooting for clients’ ERP System and business process issues.
- Leverage knowledge and experience to navigate through and utilize the Software Vendor tools and resources, other consultants, and web resources to successfully implement client resolutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the ERP system modules or suites:
- Core Financials, Distribution Series, Project Controller, and Reporting.
- Maintain working knowledge of accounting and standard business processes to effectively discuss and direct key ERP system functionality with client SME/end users and stakeholders.
- Work independently to accomplish implementation tasks, and collaborate effectively with implementation team to meet the client’s business needs and expectations.
- Prioritize and plan individual calendar and schedules, coordinating client and comapny facing meetings/calls.
- Maintain weekly project documentation and time/expense entries for project management and invoice processing.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Candidates who are currently authorized to work for any employer in the US are encouraged to apply.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics SL (as a consultant, or with an end-user of Dynamics SL.)
- Experience with the Financials and/or Distribution modules of Dynamics SL would be a plus.
- Experience with Dynamics SL Payroll would also be a plus.
- Experience with SQL/SQL Server, and Management Reporter and/or FRx Report Writer would be a plus.
- Competitive base salary: $70-90K + bonus to $90-105K+ annual total comp DOE
- A terrific benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing (coming on 1/1/2020), Vacation, Holidays, more..
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org