Location: Sarasota, FL
The Software Sales Specialist will join our team on Florida’s beautiful Gulf coast, and help accelerate the company’s growth in the mobile software development segment.
Due to this growth, as well as the introduction of new software applications, we are currently seeking a dynamic individual with proven customer-facing sales skills. You will be selling industry-leading ERP software (Sage and Acumatica) and services, through already established Partner networks. You will have strong marketing, lead generation, and technical/functional support, and a path to serious success.
We don’t care if you’ve never sold Software / IT Services before. We care mostly if you’re a great sales person. If you have experience with Software / IT Services, that’s great, but if you haven’t, here’s your opportunity.
- Excellent sales skills and manner, a gifted sales person.
- 2+ years of successful experience in B2B IT professional sales.
- A track record of executing the full sales cycle, and meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to understand client requirements, and to learn to perform suitable software demonstrations (demo assistance will be provided as needed).
- Live within commuting distance to Sarasota, FL.
- Authorized to work in the US (citizen, green card, TN1).
Would be nice:
- Experience with mid-tier ERP software, preferably Sage or Acumatica.
- Familiarity with Supply Chain, Warehousing, Distribution, and Manufacturing.
- Building & promoting our Acumatica and/or Sage ERP product line for Distribution and
- Develop relationships with partners that specifically focus on Acumatica and/or Sage ERP Product Line
- Presenting via on-site or through webinars to the Acumatica and/or Sage ERP Product Line customer and partner
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from prospective customers through relationship-‐base approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers and partners that are either a prospect, user, or partner of Acumatica market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-‐person visits and presentations to prospective customers and the partner
- Creates all service related requests for closed business by following the SOP through our CRM.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the
- Follows all company SOP’s.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service
- All account management is documented in CRM for visibility of forecast and
- Participates in trade shows and
- Maintains a closure ratio of over 20% of leads started within the sales cycle over a 6 month period of evaluation.
- Total OTE of $75K – $125K (base of $50K – $70K) selling HW, SW and services.
- Generous benefit package (including medical insurance, PTO, holidays, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year’s, etc.).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org