Website DyNexus Recruiting
SAGE X3 SENIOR ERP CONSULTANT/BUSINESS ANALYST
LOCATION: REMOTE (Anywhere in the US or CANADA)
TRAVEL: 50% in North America
Are you looking for a company where YOU are the driver, not just a passenger? Are you excited about joining a leading multi-national Enterprise Solution provider (Sage X3)? This Sage Authorized Partner & Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner has offices throughout the US and has earned numerous awards from Inc. 500, Sage, Pacesetter and others. They are experiencing double-digit growth year over year, and they are looking for a talented Sage X3 Implementation Consultant/Business Analyst to grow with their National Sage X3 reseller practice. Sound interesting? Read on….
We are looking for someone that is absolutely passionate about helping people solve process and business problems. You thrive in an interactive environment, and love to turn someone’s pain point into an “Ah-ha! moment” for them. You are passionate about Enterprise Resource Planning software solutions, and are knowledgeable with Sage X3 (Mid-Market ERP solution) and have at least 3-years’ experience implementing, integrating, configuring & training users on Sage X3, utilizing EITHER the Financial modules (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Budgets, and Fixed Assets), or Operations modules (Distribution, Warehouse Operations, Manufacturing, Materials Resource Planning, Production Scheduling, and Project Cost and Management). You are motivated by working with a professional, personable team, a strong and growing company, and the security of a competitive base salary plus a very strong bonus structure, and a full benefits package.
This employee will be traveling at approximately 50% throughout North America, and working from a home office as well.
This is a full-time, permanent position located anywhere in the US or Canada. This role pays an excellent salary, quarterly bonus, and a full benefits package. This is a vital position in the company and as such, will report directly to the Practice Consulting Manager.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Serves as Business Analyst for clients Sage X3 implementations, leading project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Sage X3 solution.
- Have a strong working knowledge of ERP business software.
- Have professional exposure in business workflow.
- Have experience with product implementations.
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities. Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
- Attend internal Consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A.
- Provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting services for our clients using Sage X3 software (ERP).
- Work with customers to achieve the best solutions for customer to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality
- Develop and execute a challenging and interesting self-education and professional development plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel 50% required
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS TO INCLUDE:
- 2 to 5+ plus years of experience implementing Sage X3 ERP solution.
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a Consulting role, implementing technical products.
- Expertise in the (if for finance consultant) General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Budgets, and Fixed Assets (if for operations consultant) Distribution, Warehouse Operations, Manufacturing, Materials Resource Planning, Production Scheduling, and Project Cost and Management modules of Sage X3.
- Experience with any Sage X3 third-party add-on software is a plus.
- Expertise working with data, and administering MSSQL
- Experience working with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL (SSRS, SSAS), Sage Intelligence, or Sage Enterprise Intelligence
- Experience in providing support related to product demonstrations and assisting in needs analysis and solution recommendations.
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience desired.
- Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies desired.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Office skills required.
- Demonstrated skills of completing successful implementations, either as an end user or software consultant.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on quality outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, with multiple clients and the pressures of managing to required timelines and budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction as well as work autonomously.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or computer science, information technology, quality assurance, or equivalent, required.
- Competitive base salary + bonus & Commissions on Sales ($90-150K annually DOE)
- Full benefit package (including health insurance, Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, 401K, Dental, Vision, etc..)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com