Sage Intacct ERP Implementation Consultant
DyNexus Job #993467
Job Fast Facts:
SAGE INTACCT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Remote – United States
INDUSTRY: Sales and Service Provider of Business Automation Solutions
TRAVEL: 10-25% (mostly remote)
COMP: Competitive Pay DOE
Our client (an Intacct partner specializing in cloud-based web solutions) is actively seeking an Implementation Consultant to join their Implementation Team. The right candidate will contribute to their vision, mission, and future. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker willing to ask the tough questions to get to the right solutions for the client and the company. They are looking for a candidate who has Accounting or Accounting/Financials ERP experience with an aptitude for communicating with clients and a background in Accounting/Financials (AP, AR, GL).
Sage Intacct is the leader in accounting, financial, HR and payroll technology for small and mid-sized businesses, recognized by TrustRadius with two 2022 “Best Of” Awards for Best Relationship and Best Feature Set. Sage Intacct has built robust channel programs designed to knock down barriers and foster a network of business partners that deliver comprehensive, high-quality services, support, and software to help companies get maximum value from Sage products. Sage Intacct’s partners are investing in their services divisions to ensure they can meet the growing demand for Sage Intacct solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform user requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, identifying and mitigating risk areas as part of a software implementation delivery team.
- Translate customer business processes and requirements into solution design to support customer’s desired to-be state.
- Implement and deploy Sage Intacct solution accommodating unique business needs.
- Data migration.
- Develop and test custom reports.
- Perform conference room pilots, oversee user acceptance test, and train new users.
- Configure 3rd party integrations, as needed.
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer requests.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
- Assist with technical support and troubleshooting.
- Manage a large portfolio of diverse projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Thrive on continuous learning: Stay up-to-date with new software versions, add-ons, vertical requirements and related solutions.
- 5+ years of Accounting/Financial experience
- 3+ years of experience working with an accounting/finance ERP system
- Experience implementing and supporting ERP software applications at multiple companies (either as a customer or implementer).
- Firm knowledge of finance and accounting, including basic accounting processes/principles.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices.
- Ability to resolve complex problems positively and professionally.
- Excellent interpersonal communications, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Self-starter, willing to take-charge of ERP implementation projects.
- Strong organizational project management and time management skills.
- 3+ years mid-market ERP experience
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- BS/BA in Accounting, Business Management, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- CPA, CMA, PMP or APICS certification.
- Experience integrating and customizing within an ERP software
- Data migration experience
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Familiarity with payment processing such as E-Commerce
- Competitive Pay DOE
To apply for this job email your details to MarkD@DyNexusGroup.com