.NET / C# ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (ERP)
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA (Buena Park, Anaheim area)
This company is a national manufacturer that is growing at 15-20% year-over-year for the past 5+ years. We are looking for a passionate .NET / C# Developer who is:
- Enthusiastic about working with a cutting edge, cloud-based ERP technology (Acumatica ERP)
- Passionate about maximizing the efficiency of IT tools to increase production and customer satisfaction in a highly complex manufacturing business process
- A whiz in SQL (database technology)
The developer will work directly with the company leadership and other team members, to develop and customize technical solutions to maximize the benefit of ACUMATICA ERP, which is the cloud-based ERP solution the company is beginning their migration to from SAP Business One ERP!
You may come from a mid-market ERP solution background (such as SAP Business 1, Microsoft D365, Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SL, Sage ERP, Epicor, JD Edwards, Intacct, NetSuite or another Mid-Market ERP solution). This is NOT a sit in the corner type of developer role. This developer will have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership and all business stakeholders to gather business and technical requirements in order to build customized software solutions to complex business challenges.
This is a full-time, permanent, position based in Buena Park, CA. This role pays an excellent salary, and a competitive benefits package.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Be instrumental in supporting, and creating customizations for the migration from SAP Business One ERP to Acumatica ERP.
- Gather business and technical design requirements and build plans to achieve the stated objectives.
- Make well thought out decisions in situations that require creative thinking and solutions to technical challenges.
- Be self-directed, organized, motivated and extremely attentive to details.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Candidates who are currently authorized to work for any employer in the US are encouraged to apply
- 4-7+ years of software development experience on the .NET platform using C#
- Experience working in the Manufacturing vertical/industry is a must
- Previous experience with distribution processes is a huge plus.
- 2+ years working with mid-market ERP (i.e. SAP B1, MS D365/Dynamics, Sage, Intacct, NetSuite, Epicor, JD Edwards, etc..) is a plus
- Experience using reporting tools such as Crystal and SSRS is a plus.
- Excellent salary $120-$145K+ annual total comp DOE
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, IRA, Paid PTO and holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com