Location: US National
Travel: Approximately 15% (Tradeshows/Education/Client site)
Comp: $150-200K Total Comp at Plan (DOE)
Are you looking for an opportunity to sell a leading-edge cloud-based ERP solution? Are you excited about joining a leading national Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics ERP consulting VAR (Value Added Reseller)?
This award-winning Acumatica ERP and Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM Authorized Partner has been implementing and supporting ERP solutions for clients primarily in the Distribution, Non-Profit & Lawn & Landscape industries for over 35 years, with a particular focus in the Mid-West and S/SW Regions of the US. They have offices throughout the mid-west and southwestern region of the US (Texas, Colorado, Missuri & Kansas). They are nationally recognized in the mid-market ERP consulting industry to have one of the strongest mid-market ERP & CRM consulting practices in the US, and their commission structure for their sales executives is both agressive and exciting.
Are you ready to join a company that is poised for significant growth? If so, they are looking for you, a talented Mid-Market ERP Sales Executive, who will sell Acumatica ERP and add-on solutions & services to prospects/clients, and thus help to continue the agressive growth of their national Acumatica ERP consulting practice in the Distribution, Non-Profit & Lawn & Landscape industries. Sound interesting? Read on….
This is a “hunter” sales position (Full-Time / Permanent). Compensation is a strong base (50-100K DOE), a world-class commission plan to a total comp of between 150-200K at plan, and a solid benefit package. Suitable candidates will have proven successful experience selling mid-market ERP solutions, and the proven ability to “navigate to authority” to secure client engagements. You should expect to travel at about 15% mostly to tradeshows, education opportunities and occasionally, to prospect/client site, as needed.
- Understand and help define the business value that our solutions would deliver to the client
- Aggressively sell Acumatica ERP solution & services
- Develop prospecting strategies to generate a sales pipeline and close new accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key customer decision-makers to ensure complete understanding of their business and related systems issues/concerns.
- Present to multiple levels within an organization
- Evaluate and document business requirements to determine whether and how our products will be an effective solution for new clients
- Complete the sales process from beginning to close in an effective and well-managed process
- Maintain CRM with your activities, tasks, opportunities, leads, etc. in order to support reporting to senior management to show progress towards sales goals
- Candidates with US Citizenship, US Permanent Resident (Green Card) are encouraged to apply
- Any amount of Proven successful experience selling Mid-Market ERP Solutions & Services:
- Experience selling Acumatica ERP solutions or a SaaS-based ERP solution is a plus.
- Experience selling in the Distribution, Lawn & Landscape and/or Non-Profit industry/vertical is a plus
- Live in KS, TX or CO is a plus, but anywhere in the US is acceptable.
- Proven sales skills and techniques (cold-calling, prospecting, qualifying, discovery, closing)
- Self-started and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Highly motivated
- Proven performance record
- ERP and/or Technology sales experience
- Ability to manage multiple prospective opportunities at once
- Professional sales training
- Excellent presentation skills
- Actively listens to understand the perspective of others
- Handles difficult situations diplomatically
- Openly and actively communicates information and takes initiative to communicate extensively
- Capable of writing grammatically correct business reports, correspondence and proposals
- Confronts issues directly and speaks candidly
- Demonstrates negotiation skills
- Effective and comfortable communicating with all senior levels of management
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Demonstrates capability to get results in a complex, often ambiguous sales environment
- Establishes trust and credibility at all levels of the customer/prospect organization
- Strong time management and priority management skills
- Takes ownership of both personal and corporate objectives.
- Handles tasks of high complexity
- Anticipate future problems and potential impact of system installation issues/concerns
- Exceptional influencing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships within and outside of company
- Base salary (50-100K) plus a competitive commissions plan (commission given on sales of software, services AND RENEWALS (this is a cloud-based solution!) (Total comp $150 – $200K at plan).
- Full benefits package:
- Great Medical and Life insurance plan
- Dental and Vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan—be an owner of the company!
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Generous vacation plan
- Laptop, Cell Phone, Mileage assistance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org