Are you looking to be part of the technical and people success of a global leader in the cosmetics industry? This leadership role is going to be one of the most important hires of the year for for one of the best companies to work for in the state of CT!
They are looking for a natural-born leader with a strategic, personal approach to leading teams, AND the skills in Sage X3 ERP to be the company ERP guru, administer, and “keeper of the keys” for their Sage X3 ERP system. This is a multi-national, privately owned and operated, technology-loving company headquartered in Dayville, CT, (with plans to go public in the coming years!) As a privately-owned and operated company, this 50+ year-young company is known for its unwavering commitment to its employees and customers alike.
This is a family oriented organization whose culture is one of collaboration. Nobody succeeds unless everyone succeeds. Their customer-oriented tradition of service and employee-oriented tradition of providing a healthy work-life balance is one of their biggest differentiators from their competition.
To support their steady growth, the IT Manager will be ultimately responsible for the success of the IT organization (both people and systems). The right candidate will be someone who has the ability to manage and motivate people, and will come with the skills in Sage X3 (Adonix) ERP to handle whatever comes your way. The IT Manager (Sage X3) will direct and coordinate the information systems activities of the company and implement relevant policies and procedures, and will have a strong ability to understand and communicate a vision!
- Manage the Sage X3 ERP system
- Upgrade/modify Sage X3 solution as required.
- Manage IT infrastructure and all related systems, including firewalls, networking, servers, applications.
- Propose solutions for identified issues to management.
- Design effective network structures to facilitate operational requirements.
- Ensure positive communication with internal/external resources.
- Manage backups to prevent accidental data loss and supports disaster recovery.
- Manage all data security and control.
- Repair, troubleshoot, upgrade, replace system hardware and software as required.
- Assist maintenance with manufacturing machines/computers as able.
- Research new technologies for possible implementation into companies’ IT environment.
- Control operational budget and expenditures and purchases necessary equipment.
- Various projects as assigned by Executive Director of Finance, HR, IT
- Bachelor of Science Degree in IT related field preferred – additional IT Certification a plus
- 5+ years of Information Systems administration or management experience
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing company
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve company objectives with a team-oriented approach
- Experience with advanced networking skills and technologies
- Operational knowledge of Sage X3 (Adonix) ERP system and related databases
- Experience with Network component installation, administration, maintenance and support experience with the following technologies: Microsoft SQL, Exchange, Office 365, Sage X3 (Adonix) software, networking, VoIP phone systems, VMWare, Antivirus software/cyber security, Crystal Reporting
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and must be able to effectively present information to others
- Strong project management skills; highly organized and capable of effective, efficient multi-tasking and time management.
- Highly competitive Base Salary + Bonus (to $125-138K) DOE
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Vacation, Holidays, etc..
- Company sponsored trips, a fun, supportive, family-oriented environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com