We are a small, fun and busy accounting firm located in Bellevue, WA that has been serving our clients for over 30 years. We have a dedicated client base and offer a relaxed and pleasant working environment. Joining our team will bring you a private office, the possibility of working remotely and a bonus plan based on billings in addition to full medical benefits, a 401K plan match and salary commensurate with experience. We are a pretty mellow group of people who enjoy our clients, good coffee, humor, and excellence in our work.
You will have a minimum of 3+ years of business income tax preparation experience and possess critical thinking skills that enable you to understand what you are seeing, as opposed to relying on the tax software to do all the work. You are detail-oriented, curious, creative, tenacious and enjoy collaborating about the art of business taxation. You are not afraid to tackle a problem and are resourceful in your problem solving.
To qualify for this position, you MUST have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related
• Certified Public Accountant Certification or CPA exam candidate
• 3+ years of experience in business and personal tax preparation
• Proficiency in industry software such as QuickBooks, ProFX, Doc.It, Word, and Excel **(Experience with ProSystem FX or ProFX (tax and accounting software solution) is a BIG PLUS)**
• Strong aptitude for analysis and problem solving
• Proven, well-disciplined ability to manage work flow to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and co-workers
Salaried position with bonus plan ranging up to $105K+/yr., plus benefit package including health insurance and retirement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org