LOCATION: Your home office
TRAVEL: Less than 5%
COMPENSATION: Base salary: $90-95K + Bonus ($120-130K) + benefits (including stock-ownership potential)
Our client, is an Acumatica Gold Certified partner who is looking to expand their team with an ERP Project Manager/ Implementation Consultant. This is a growing company that helps organizations improve business results through more efficient use of ERP systems. This company provides a flexible work environment that enables self-motived individuals to thrive.
The ERP Project Manager/ Implementation Consultant’s role is to plan, design, develop and lead the implementation of Acumatica ERP for clients using the already established and proven Implementation Methodology. The PM/Consultant will assist with project management, data conversions, implementation, training, actual to budget reporting, support, and upgrades for the Acumatica ERP solution.
The ERP Project Manager/ Implementation Consultant will possess a strong background for implementing mid-market ERP solutions. You may very well come from a mid-market ERP solution such as Sage, NAV, GP, Solomon/SL), Epicor, JD Edwards, NetSuite, or other Mid-Market ERP solutions. This is a client facing role, and requires excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, superior multi-tasking, timeliness, cognitive and people skills.
- Provide ERP systems data conversion, system configuration, training, support, project management, solution architect and configuration for clients implementing Acumatica ERP.
- Lead projects and teams in defining, planning, implementing, guiding and supporting the Acumatica ERP solution.
- Assist in pre-sales activities as assigned by management for net-new and existing sales opportunities.
- Act as liaison between internal consulting team and management
- 5+ years experience as a mid-market ERP Systems Implementation Consultant, accountant, or project manager, implementing at least one of the following solutions: Sage Intacct, X3, Sage 500, Sage 300, Sage 100, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, Solomon, D365, Netsuite or Acumatica ERP.
- Ability to analyze business processes and recommend improvements and/or take the consultative approach to suggest best options available while guiding the decision making process.
- Experience with Distribution and Warehouse Management and/or proven distribution industry working experience
- Expertise working with databases: understanding concepts, tables and relationships.
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities, and the ability to address deliverables in a timely manner to both consultants and clients.
- Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timelines, customer needs and internal firm needs. This includes communicating in a timely manner on all activities related to projects and pre-sales activities whether good or poor results. Timely reporting of poor results must include proper explanations and solutions.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate business, industry and ethical knowledge and commitment. The ability to do all this while balancing loyalty to internal management, decisions, requests and needs.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Understanding of and working knowledge of multiple project management methodologies a plus.
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task multiple projects (and/or sub-projects) at the same time, with quality and accuracy on all tasks at hand.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com