LOCATION: HREMOTE-BASED (US – NATIONAL)
Are you interested in a career implementing and supporting the fastest growing cloud-based ERP solution in the US? This Acumatica ERP solution and services provider is doing some very exciting things from their state-of-the-art office in the shadow of the West Houston Airport runway (in a very cool way). Some office perks include Cessna flights to lunch and bi-weekly free car washes! If you’re looking to be a key member of a women-owned company with an extraordinary commitment to work-life flexibility for their employees.. If you’re looking to join a company with an unparalleled commitment to solving their clients business challenges, and to being on the leading edge of cloud-based ERP technology solutions, this is your next career move. The practice is growing aggressively, giving you the ability to move in almost any direction you wish, including leadership, management, and even ownership in time. If this sounds up your alley and you’re interested in building your career as an ERP Implementation Consultant, please read on.
We are looking for someone that is absolutely passionate about making the lives of our clients easier by solving some of their most pressing technical problems. The ERP Implementation Consultant’s role is to Implement, train users and support Acumatica ERP solution for clients. The ERP Implementation Consultant takes on the great responsibility and privilege of managing client relationships. You will work directly with customers to identify business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow technical solution proposal development and deployment as well as use your problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of Acumatica ERP system investments.
Additionally, the ERP Implementation Consultant will work with other consultants to develop additional services projects and maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of on-going support. This consultant will possess a strong background as a problem solver.
While you may come from a mid-market ERP implementation consulting career, you also may come from an ERP sys admin or business analyst background. You may have experience with any mid-market ERP solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SL, Sage ERP, Epicor, JD Edwards, Intacct, NetSuite or other ERP solution.
This is absolutely a client & partner facing role, and requires excellent customer service and people skills. This is a 100% remote-based, full-time, permanent position for a company located in Houston TX. This role pays an excellent salary, a generous bonus, and a benefits package.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide ERP systems implementation, training and support for clients implementing Acumatica ERP, (and possibly Sage 100 ERP)
- Work with project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Acumatica ERP solution.
- Attend internal Consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A.
- Provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting support for our clients using Acumatica ERP solution.
- Work with customers to achieve the best solutions for customer to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel will be negligible.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS TO INCLUDE:
- 1+ years of experience implementing Mid-Market ERP Systems (i.e. Sage Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics, Intacct, NetSuite, or similar mid-market ERP software).
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting, distribution, service, and/or manufacturing industry
- A strong working knowledge of ERP business software.
- Solid experience and knowledge of business enterprise workflow.
- Experience training users on a technology solution
- Exceptional listening skills and problem investigation
- Great presentation and training skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of business and accounting processes
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Some experience working with data, (converting, importing, mapping, scrubbing) would be a plus
- Some experience with MSSQL/tables would be a plus
- Experience working with reporting tools i.e. Crystal Reports, SQL (SSRS, SSAS) would be a plus.
- A degree in Accounting, Computer science/information technology, or equivalent would be a plus.
- Competitive base salary (70-85K and a bonus (to $80-100K+ annual total comp DOE)
- Benefits package (including Insurance reimbursement, OTE = 192 hours in year 1, Simple IRA w/ up to 3% employee contribution)
- Annual performance, position and pay reviews, Company issued laptop and accessories for use during employment, Telecommunications reimbursement, Remote work environment is possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org