Our client, a leading national Acumatica ERP VAR & ISV Solution provider, is looking to hire an outstanding ERP Implementation Consultant (full-time, permanent position).
This company provides a flexible work environment that enables self-motivated individuals to thrive working individually while remaining an integral part of the team.
The consultant’s role is to plan, design, develop and lead the implementation of Acumatica ERP for clients. The consultant will assist with upgrades, training, and support for the Acumatica ERP solution. This consultant will possess a strong background for implementing mid-market ERP solutions. You may very well come from a mid-market ERP solution such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SL, Sage ERP, Epicor, JD Edwards, Intacct, NetSuite or other ERP solution. This is a client & partner facing role, and requires excellent customer service, problem solving, cognitive and people skills.
ERP Implementation Consultant – job responsibilities may include:
- Provide ERP systems training, support, project management, solution blueprinting and configuration for clients implementing Acumatica ERP.
- Work with project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Acumatica ERP solution as well as ISV solutions built for the Acumatica platform.
- Travel as necessary: approx. 25% east coast based travel expected
ERP Implementation Consultant- candidate requirements to include:
- 2 or more years of experience as a mid-market ERP Systems Implementation Consultant (i.e. Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Intacct, NetSuite, or similar mid-market ERP software).
- Experience with distribution/ fulfillment process flow is a must, food service industry vertical experience is a plus
- Expertise working with databases: understanding concepts, tables and relationships.
- Experience working with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL (SSRS, SSAS) is a plus.
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities would be a plus.
- Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $90,000 to $125,000 /year + full benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com