ERP/E-Commerce Systems Administrator
Location: Scranton, PA
Compensation: Depending on experience: $80-115K Annually + Full Benefits and Relocation Assistance
This position is for a multi-national, family owned and operated, technology-loving distributor based in Scranton, PA.
As a family-owned and operated company, this 25-year-young company has a deep customer-oriented tradition of service. This is a tightly knit organization whose culture reflects its core business values. They also know how to have fun! The company strives to be a true meritocracy, supporting a world-class professional growth opportunity for passionate, hard-working employees.
To support their aggressive growth, they are looking for an ERP Systems Administrator with a special passion for e-commerce. This professional will need to have a solid mid-market ERP background (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, Acumatica, Netsuite, Macola, etc..), either as an administrator, or implementation professional. This position offers great pay and benefits, and great technology to work with!
The ERP Systems Administrator will be responsible for managing the company’s ERP system and business processes, and providing technical training to employees, integration of add-on solutions to the core ERP (Acumatica ERP), and insight on how to make the system more efficient and intuitive across the entire company. This person will receive business needs from management, solicit product and enhancement requirements from end users, convert the requests from both into workable solutions to present to leadership, and implement those solutions.
- Work with internal departments to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access, and create technical solutions in Acumatica ERP and associated add-on systems.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Provide user training on Acumatica ERP and related add-on systems.
- Manage all content of the company’s knowledgebase system to ensure all content is stored using a standardized format, all content is properly indexed for simplified access by users, and that duplicate information does not exist.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience implementing or administering a mid market ERP solution for an ERP end-user or ERP consulting partner company (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, Acumatica, Netsuite, Macola, etc..).
- A solid understanding of an e-commerce system/solution or professional e-commerce experience
- An understanding of core accounting / financial principals (not as an Accountant, but as an ERP technical professional)
- Experience training employees on a technology Experience integrating systems (add-ons) into a core ERP solution
- ERP module/industry focus including one or more of these areas: Financial Core, E-commerce, Shipping, Purchasing or Sales
- Professional experience with Datamining and Report Writing tools (i.e. Jet Reports, Crystal Reports, Targit, MS Excel or similar tools)
- Knowledge of Decision Management Systems for use in the development of troubleshooting guides would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Principles
- Expertise with Microsoft Office product suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be diplomatic under pressure and be able to communicate with internal staff and external vendors.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively convey complex issues in a concise manner.
- Team player.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills
- Demonstrates maturity and creativity in decision-making.
- Salary depending on experience, $80,000 to $115,000 annually DOE
- As a vital member of the team, you will also be offered, medical benefits, and generous vacation and retirement plans, and a eligibility in the company profit-sharing program.
- Relocation assistance provided on case-by-case basis
- The company offers team members strong support from senior management and a stable and friendly work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org