LOCATION: Greater Philadelphia Area
TRAVEL: (+/–) 10-20% LOCAL & NATIONAL
We are looking for someone that is passionate about developing technology that will help people meet their business challenges. This consultant works directly with team members, and customers to develop and customize technical solutions to maximize the benefit of Acumatica ERP. This is a team and customer interacting role, and requires excellent customer service and people skills.
This is a full-time, permanent, position based in the Philadelphia area. Once trained, there will be the opportunity for work from home several days per week. This role pays an excellent salary, a generous bonus, and has a world-class benefits package.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Develop and modify software applications to assist in client business functionality, (including API’s and 3rd party solution integration into Acumatica ERP)
- Communicate effectively with individuals, teams and clients to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- Understand technical design requirements and build plans to achieve the stated objectives.
- Make well thought out decisions in situations that require creative thinking and solutions to technical challenges.
- Consistently share best practices with your team members and co-workers, and educate other staff members on development trends, technical issues and current projects.
- Be self-directed, organized, motivated and extremely attentive to details.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Candidates who are currently authorized to work for any employer in the US are encouraged to apply
- 2-5 years of software development experience using one or more of the following technologies: VB.net, ASP.net, C#
- Experience with SQL Server, SSIS and/or SSAS (OLAP cube reporting) is a plus!
- Experience working in the Manufacturing and/or Distribution industry is a big plus.
- A background working with mid-market ERP (i.e. MS Dynamics, Sage, Intacct, NetSuite, Epicor, JD Edwards, etc..) would be a plus.
- Experience using reporting tools such as Crystal and SQL Reporting Services is a plus.
- A consulting background is a plus.
- Competitive base salary (90-100K+ bonus) to $110-125K annual total comp DOE
- One of the best benefit packages you’ve ever seen including:
- Medical Insurance: Blue Cross Medical insurance plan. The effective date will be one month after your start date, based on next enrollment. This benefit is fully paid by the firm and will cover you.
- Group term life insurance in the amount of three times your annual gross salary up to the maximum of $200,000 is available after completing a six-month waiting period. This benefit is fully paid by the firm.
- Retirement: You will become a participant in the 401(k) plan at the next entry date. The firm will make a 3% contribution of your gross annual salary to the plan regardless of your contribution level and you can elect to contribute to the plan up to the maximum allowed by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com