LOCATION: Greater Philadelphia Area
TRAVEL: (+/–) 10-20% LOCAL & NATIONAL
If you are looking to join a leading-edge Acumatica ERP reseller practice that will respect your talents and passion for software development and solving real problems, all while providing the stability and challenge that you need in your career, please check out this opportunity…
We’re looking for someone that is passionate about developing technology that will help people meet their business challenges. This consultant works directly with team members, and customers to develop and customize technical solutions to maximize the benefit of Acumatica ERP. You may come from a mid-market ERP solution background (such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SL, Sage ERP, Epicor, JD Edwards, Intacct, NetSuite or other ERP solution). This is a team and customer interacting role, and requires excellent customer service and people skills.
This is a full-time, permanent, position based in the Philadelphia area. Once trained, there will be the opportunity for work from home several days per week. This role pays an excellent salary, a generous bonus, and has a world-class benefits package.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Develop and modify software applications to assist in client business functionality, (including API’s and 3rd party solution integration into Acumatica ERP)
- Communicate effectively with individuals, teams and clients to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- Understand technical design requirements and build plans to achieve the stated objectives.
- Make well thought out decisions in situations that require creative thinking and solutions to technical challenges.
- Consistently share best practices with your team members and co-workers, and educate other staff members on development trends, technical issues and current projects.
- Be self-directed, organized, motivated and extremely attentive to details.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Candidates who are currently authorized to work for any employer in the US are encouraged to apply
- 2-5 years of software development experience using one or more of the following technologies: VB.net, ASP.net, C#
- Experience with SQL Server, SSIS and/or SSAS (OLAP cube reporting) is a plus!
- Experience working in the Manufacturing and/or Distribution industry is a big plus.
- Competitive base salary of $90-100K plus utilization bonus. Total compensation anticipated to be $110-$125K, DOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org