Location: Greater NYC
Travel: Negligible (Approx. 5-10%)
Compensation: $125-140K+ Annually, Full Benefits, Relocation Assistance
Dear ERP Business Systems Pro.. Are you looking to lead the technical & process success of one of the premier made-to-order furniture manufacturers in the United States? This is going to be one of the key hires of 2019/2020 for the #1 most technologically advanced company in the cabinet manufacturing industry!
They are looking for a natural-born technologist and business process enthusiast to manage their cutting-edge ERP solution, Acumatica ERP, as they continue to push what’s possible in this industry. This 10-year-young multi-national, privately owned company is headquartered in Newark, NJ, and is a 2019 KBB Readers’ Choice award winner.
This is a tightly knit organization whose culture reflects its core business values. They have a deep customer-oriented tradition of service and an equally deep employee-oriented tradition of providing a great place to work, a top-notch benefits package and a ton of professional growth opportunity.
To support their aggressive growth, the ERP Business Analyst/Systems Administrator will be ultimately responsible for the functionality and evolvement of the Acumatica ERP System and supporting softwares, to meet the complex and changing business needs. The right candidate will be someone who has an excellent understanding and knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), (particularly of the financial core and supply chain modules), and perhaps a background working for a company that has multiple plants. The ERP Business Analyst/Systems Administrator will have a strong ability to understand business process/flow, and will be an excellent communicator.
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a CONSULTANT, BUSINESS ANALYST or SYSTEMS ANALYST, ADMINISTERING or IMPLEMENTING Mid-Market ERP (Sage, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics, D365, Netsuite, Epicor, Intacct, etc..)
- A strong understanding of the FINANCIAL modules of ERP (AR, AP, GL)
- Experience in the SUPPLY CHAIN (Purchasing/MRP) industry/module set of ERP
- Experience working with Power BI and/or CAD Talk would be a plus
- Experience in the manufacturing (Kitchen Manufacturing especially) industry is a big plus.
- Domestic & international purchasing, and production order experience is a plus
- Coming from a company that has multiple Plants to support (multi-plant experience) is a plus.
- A base salary ($125 – $140K+ annually)
- An EXCELLENT benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vacation, PTO, Retirement and more.
- Relocation assistance will be provided
- The company offers strong support from executive management, and a stable and friendly work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org