Enterprise Systems Sales Executive (ERP)
This Sales Executive position is for a well-established ERP consulting firm that specializes in Acumatica ERP for the Manufacturing industry. The Sales Representative position is responsible for generating revenue by closing sales of assigned new business opportunities. Success in this position requires the ability to be a hunter, including qualifying prospects, making phone calls, traveling regionally, preparing and presenting software demos, handling contract negotiations, and closing new deals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the sales process for a diverse group of new business opportunities.
- Develop attack plans for opportunities. Effectively manage a sales pipeline and achieve sales targets and forecasts.
- Prepare clear, concise, and professional proposals to prospective customers. Respond to RFI’s (Request for Information) and RFP’s (Request for Proposal).
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, results and forecast.
- Provide market feedback and accurate forecasting to the management team to optimize strategy and positioning of offerings.
- Provide product demonstrations, both web-based and on-site.
- Close/negotiate contract sales.
- Attend trade shows and industry conventions.
- Participate in Business Development Activities.
- Build awareness about Acumatica products and services through phone contacts, mailings, meetings and software presentations.
- Strong sales skills including ability to manage and close deals and to consistently meet and exceed annual sales quotas.
- Ability to demonstrate a product in an effective, professional presentation manner.
- Strong customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Effectively present and explain information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Be a well-organized, self-directed team player. Remain open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Use time effectively and efficiently. Value time, concentrate efforts on high priorities items first. Prioritize and attend to a broad range of activities.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, present numerical data effectively, Read and interpret written information.
- Be consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- A minimum of two years of successful experience selling technical products/solutions.
- Proven record of success as a sales professional in a prior sales position that would demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the product being sold.
- Highly competitive base salary ($90-100K) + commissions & bonus (to $250K+ annually at plan)
- Full benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org