LOCATION: STAMFORD, CT
TRAVEL: To 10% LOCAL & REGIONAL
Would you like to take on a key leadership role in a company with an extraordinary commitment to their employees and clients? Would you like the opportunity to work with an award winning, cloud-based ERP software (Acumatica ERP)?
We’re looking for a leader with a natural ability to bring process and methodology to help desk and consulting operations. We’re also looking for a leader, with mid-market ERP experience, who is confident and willing to step in and do what it takes to get the job done, including overseeing and managing help desk operations, performing project management duties for implementation projects, nurturing existing client relationships, and communicating with, and reporting directly to the president.
This is a full-time, permanent position located in Stamford, CT. Relocation assistance will be provided to the right candidate. This role pays an excellent salary, a generous bonus, and a full benefits package.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES for Director of ERP Consulting Services to include:
- Direct/oversee the management of Help desk operations and support department, including personnel related issues
- Establish and document company procedures for help desk support and successful implementation projects.
- Track labor performance against employees, customers and projects
- Maintain highest standards of client relationships: support customers by answering challenging application questions, track issues that arise during the implementation process and resolve or escalate problems according to company guidelines.
- Facilitate the on-boarding / training of new hires
- Participate in company sponsored trade and event shows
- Create and implement plans to accommodate customer needs, deficiencies, challenges and attitudes.
- Plan/ schedule/ budget implementation projects
- Managing contract logistics & change orders
- Administer regular reports to President
- Technical duties from time to time including assisting with client upgrades, training, and support on Acumatica ERP
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel as necessary, approx. 10% expected.
REQUIREMENTS for Director of ERP Consulting Services to include:
- 4+ years ERP software implementation and/or pre/post sales consulting experience. Business consulting, project management, project definition, estimating, proposal writing, and planning skills for engagements
- Accounting background and experience including the ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports; understand and develop financial reports, draw T-accounts for analytical uses, know basic accounting concepts including ledgers
- Installation and configuration experience with various business application software (mid-market ERP).
- Software presentation and demonstration experience.
- Demonstrated ERP financial system and ad-hoc report writing experience is required
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate implementation obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Must possess strong communication, (speaking and writing skills.) This includes managing employees and teams, writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of study would be a plus
- Competitive base salary: $125-150K and a bonus (to $200K annual total comp DOE)
- Full benefit package (including Health, Medical, Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, 401K)
Annual performance & position and pay reviews, Company issued laptop and accessories for use during employment and telecommunications reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com