Location: Scranton, PA
Travel: Approx. 15-20%
Compensation: $125-180K+ Annually, Full Benefits, Relocation Assistance
Hey Sales Team Leader.. Are you looking to lead the total sales engine of a “top 100” leader in the Advertising Specialties industry? This is going to be the key hire of 2019/2020 for one of the most secure yet fastest-growing companies in this industry!
They are looking for a natural-born leader, and an energizer of teams to join them and lead their company-wide business development efforts to meet their bold but realistic growth goals. This is a multi-national, family owned and operated, technology-loving company headquartered in Scranton, PA. As a family-owned and operated company, this 25-year-young company is a recipient of Inc. 5000’s America’s Fastest-Growing Private Company award, and is a “Top 100” with Promotional Marketing Magazine.
This is a tightly knit organization whose culture reflects its core business values. They have a deep customer-oriented tradition of service and an equally deep employee-oriented tradition of providing a healthy work-life balance. They also know how to have fun! The company strives to be a true meritocracy, supporting a world-class professional growth opportunity for passionate, hard-working employees.
To support their aggressive growth, the Director of Sales will be ultimately responsible for the success of the sales organization. The right candidate will be someone who has the ability to manage, motivate, coach and lead a team. The Director of Sales will have a strong ability to understand and communicate a vision, and inspire others to rise to the occasion!
- Direct and oversee the organization’s sales policies, objectives, and initiatives
- Set short & long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sales organization
- Develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Attend tradeshows and other events as requested (approx. 7-8 events per year)
- Report to the EVP of Sales & Marketing
- Direct and oversee the organization’s sales training programs to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales force
- Conduct initial needs analysis to determine knowledge gaps and training needs
- Focus on delivery and materials that provide effective, engaging, and results driven training
- Monitor participants results and use to improve or enhance training and provide additional development programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in a people managerial role, managing a professional team
- A proven sales/business development background
- Experience in the Advertising Specialties industry would be a plus (but is not required)
- Experience creating and delivering training programs and coaching employees would be a plus
- Expertise with Microsoft Office product suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be diplomatic under pressure and be able to communicate with internal staff and external vendors.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively convey complex issues in a concise manner.
- Team player AND a team leader.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills
- Demonstrates maturity, creativity and independence in decision-making.
The compensation package includes:
- A base salary ($110 – $140K annually)
- A bonus (based on team success and company profitability (20-40%)
- As a member of the team, you will also be offered, medical benefits, and generous vacation and retirement plans, and a eligibility in the company profit-sharing program.
- Relocation assistance will be provided
- The company offers strong support from executive management, and a stable and friendly work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org