We are looking for an experienced Director of Professional Services, who will manage service teams implementing cloud-based ERP solutions in a subscription based environment. This key role will build, manage and deliver high value offerings to new engagements.
The ideal candidate must have a background in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software/solution delivery. The candidate must be a leader with the ability to mentor, coach and develop other team members. Must have experience in creating SOW, scoping projects, managing risk, tracking project metrics and financial management. The candidate will utilize their technical and functional knowledge and communication skills to ensure success for the customers.
The candidate should have experience in establishing and managing client relationships. The candidate must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time (although likely less) within Florida.
Job Responsibilities for Director of Professional Services:
- Manage a portfolio of software implementation and projects on schedule, within budget and with the highest customer satisfaction.
- Scope projects, create SOWs and partner with sales to enhance service revenue.
- Must demonstrate thought leadership in professional services best practices.
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge.
- Plan and manage the subscription based ERP software and team including headcount requirements, recruitment strategies, and organizational development.
- Hire, train, retain and motivate the best and brightest employees.
- Manage customer escalations. Work closely with Solution Development and Product Management personnel in resolving product related implementation issues.
- Refine, develop and monitor metrics to assess the success of the team and individuals.
- Refine and develop methodologies, tools and programs around implementations.
- Responsible for meeting revenue, maximizing utilization and P&L targets.
- Effective and efficient communications up to management, customer, customer-executives and with the team; know the best communication method for the audience as well as the subject.
Required Skills and Background for Director of Professional Services:
- 3-5+ years of work experience managing multifunctional, enterprise solution implementation teams with an ERP software/solution reseller (VAR).
- 1+ year(s) of experience managing subscription based software projects.
- 2+ years of experience with the Accounting and Distribution modules with ERP
- Experience with the Construction or Manufacturing (service management and/or field service) modules would be a plus.
- Demonstrated success in scaling and profitably growing a professional services business.
- Strong project, organizational, and people management skills.
- Proven track record of hiring high performing Professional Services team members.
- Excellent trouble shooting, problem solving and risk management skills.
- Strong presentation, executive client management, product management and business development skills.
- Must be willing to be on-site, in Sarasota, FL 5 days per week
Salary and Benefits for Director of Professional Services:
- $125-$135K base + bonus (total compensation expected to be $150-$175K)
- 2-3 weeks of paid PTO per year
- Medical coverage with Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Successful management incentives (last year the management meeting was in Ireland!)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com