If you are an experienced Systems Administrator, with good experience with ERP software, and are looking to be part of a young, rapidly growing, socially conscious organization, this may be the opportunity you’re looking for. The sky’s the limit!
Our client is a “design forward” and “generosity driven” drinkware company with a social and environmental mission. A certified B Corp and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, they choose people and planet over the demands of Wall Street. This amazing company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
While working in a forward-thinking organization that does good for the world, you will have the opportunity to increase your technical and business skills by owning, enhancing and supporting the use of Acumatica, the leading native cloud-based ERP system, and being part of a team that is second to none.
- Take a leadership role (reporting directly to the COO) in the on-going use of Acumatica ERP software.
- Using various eCommerce (e.g. Shopify), sales (e.g. HubSpot/Salesforce) and analytical and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) develop effective management reporting capabilities.
- Conduct on-going analysis of business process within the company to constantly improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s operations.
- Develop and maintain best practices in the use and administration of Acumatica throughout the company.
- Work with the cross functional teams on overall tech stack needs and optimization
- BA/BS in Business, Information Systems, or comparable experience.
- A solid business analyst background.
- A solid finance/accounting background.
- A solid systems administration background.
- 2+ years of experience working with finance/accounting software and business analysis.
- Experience with finance/accounting software is mandatory; experience with Sales, Operations, and Promotional products, Inventory, Logistics, and Supply chain would be an advantage.
- Specific experience with Acumatica, Shopify, HubSpot and Tableau would also be an advantage.
- Live and work in the greater Seattle area; Everett, WA; relocation assistance is provided.
- Very limited travel.
- Current valid work authorization (US citizen, Green Card, TN1, H1b with at least 2 years remaining).
- Salary – Base $80K+ plus bonus (15%-25%), $90K-$100K at plan.
- Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance coverages, Vacation/Holiday/Sick leave, 401K, Profit sharing, etc.
- Apply on our website OR . . .
- Call or email Ben Schrenzel @ DyNexus Recruiting:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com