LOCATION: Remote-based (Anywhere in the Western US)
TRAVEL: To 25-50% Regional & National
Are you interested in a career implementing and supporting one of the fastest growing cloud-based ERP solutions in the US? This cloud-based Sage Intacct ERP solution and services provider and Sage Intacct President’s Club member company has offices in Phoenix AZ, Seattle WA, and Denver CO, and is doing some very exciting things. Some employee benefits include Individual and family health insurance plans, medical Savings Account, 401K with matching contributions, Free Costco Membership, company laptop & cell phone stipend and lots more.
If you’re looking to be a key member of one of the top Sage Intacct consulting partners in the US with an extraordinary commitment to their employees, clients, and to being on the leading edge of cloud-based ERP technology solutions, this is your next career move. The practice is growing aggressively, giving you the ability to move in almost any direction you wish, including management and leadership. If this sounds up your alley and you’re interested in continuing to build your career as an ERP Implementation Consultant, please read on.
We are looking for someone that is absolutely passionate about making the lives of our clients easier by solving some of their most pressing technical problems. The Senior ERP Implementation Consultant’s role is to Implement, train users and support Sage Intacct ERP solution for clients, focusing primarily on the Financials, Contracts, Projects and Inventory modules.
The Sage Intacct ERP Implementation Consultant takes on the great responsibility and privilege of managing client relationships. You will work directly with customers to identify business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow technical solution proposal development and deployment as well as use your problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of Sage Intacct ERP system investments. Additionally, the ERP Implementation Consultant will work with other consultants to develop additional services projects and maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of on-going support. This consultant will possess a strong background as a problem solver. While you may have a mid-market ERP consulting background in Microsoft Dynamics/D365 AX, NAV, GP, SL, Sage ERP, Epicor, JD Edwards, Intacct, NetSuite or other ERP solution, the right candidate for this role will be a Certified Intacct Implementation Specialist with at least 2-years of experience implementing the Sage Intacct ERP solution. You also may come from a Sage Intacct ERP End-User Accounting or Business/Systems Analyst background. This is absolutely a client & partner facing role, and requires excellent customer service and people skills. This is a full-time, permanent position located in the US (with consideration given to candidates in the Western US (PST & MST time zones). This role pays an excellent salary and offers a generous benefits package.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide ERP systems implementation, training and support for clients implementing Sage Intacct ERP
- Working with project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Sage Intacct ERP solution.
- Attend internal Consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A.
- Provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting support for our clients using Sage Intacct ERP solution.
- Work with customers to achieve the best solutions for customer to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel as necessary, approx. 25-50% regional & national travel expected
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS TO INCLUDE:
- 2+ years of experience administering and/or implementing Sage Intacct ERP
- 1-3 years’ experience in Sage Intacct Financials, Contracts, Projects and/or Inventory modules
- Excellent working knowledge of:
- Accounting – Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Order Entry, Revenue Recognition, Contracts Management, Multi-Currency, Multi-Entity Reporting
- Sales Force Management – Opportunity Management, Forecasting, Commission Tracking, Marketing Campaigns
- Professional Services Automation – Time & Expense Tracking, Resource Management/Utilization, Project Accounting
- A strong understanding of Accounting principles
- A strong working knowledge of ERP business software
- Solid experience and knowledge of business enterprise workflow
- Ability to manage a project, conduct systems analysis, do Business Process Design, and support software implementation and optimization efforts.
- Experience training users on a technology solution
- Exceptional listening skills and problem investigation
- Great presentation and training skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of business and accounting processes
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- A degree in Accounting, Computer science/information technology, or equivalent would be a plus.
- Competitive base salary (90-95K) and a bonus (to $110-115K+ annual total comp DOE)
- Benefits package (including Individual & Family Health Coverage, a Health Savings Account, Dental, Disability, 401K Plan with Matching Contributions, 3-Weeks Vacation to Start, Costco Membership and more..
Annual performance, position and pay reviews, Company issued laptop and accessories for use during employment, Telecommunications reimbursement, Remote work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com