LOCATION: Partly Remote (Your Home Office) / Partly on-site (Corp Office & Client Site)
TRAVEL: Approximately 20% (almost entirely local)
COMPENSATION: Base salary: $60-80K + Bonus ($80-100K DOE) + benefits
Our client, a leading regional Acumatica and Sage ERP VAR (for over 30 years!), is looking for a talented ERP systems consulting professional to join their team in a full-time, permanent position. This ERP solution provider provides a flexible, enjoyable and fast-paced work environment that enables self-motived individuals to thrive, professionally and financially, and a team whose commitment to delivering quality, (and supporting each other) is second to none.
The ERP Implementation Consultant’s role is to plan, design, develop and lead the implementation of Acumatica ERP and Sage 100 ERP for clients. The consultant will implement and support systems, and assist with data conversions, implementation, training, support, and upgrades for the Acumatica ERP and Sage 100 ERP solutions.
The ERP Implementation Consultant will possess a strong background for implementing mid-market ERP solutions. You may very well come from a mid-market ERP solution such as Sage, Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SL, Epicor, JD Edwards, NetSuite or other Mid-Market ERP solution. This is a client facing role, and requires an excellent understanding of business processes, and excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, cognitive and people skills.
- Strategically guide customers through the ERP solution implementation process
- Deliver informative, insightful, and engaging ERP solution training to system end-users (clients) on Acumatica ERP and Sage 100 (formality MAS90)
- Provide timely, outstanding post-implementation service and support
- Produce professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for clients and prospective clients; create Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Perform project scoping, planning, business process mapping, UAT testing
- As the Subject Matter Expert on the solution, provide guidance and direction to both internal implementation team and customer implementation team
- Provide prompt, exceptional customer service and support
- Approx. 20% travel to customer locations (almost no over-night travel)
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a mid-market ERP Systems Implementation Consultant, business analyst or systems administrator, implementing or supporting a mid-market ERP solutions (i.e. Sage MAS 90, MAS 200, Intacct, X3, 500, 300 or 100, Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or GP, D365, Netsuite, Epicor or Acumatica ERP).
- Expertise in the FINANCIAL modules of ERP (AP, AR, GL) * Must have experience in at least one of the following industries: DISTRIBUTION, INVENTORY or LIGHT MANUFACTURING.
- Expertise working with SQL (databases, query building & report writing)
- Experience with Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90) is a huge plus!
- Experience in the Distribution, Inventory and/or Light Manufacturing module sets in ERP is a big plus.
- CONSULTING experience is a plus, but not required.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience is a plus.
- An accounting background and/or understanding of basic accounting principles, including the ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports; understand and develop financial reports, Draw T-accounts for analytical uses, know basic accounting concepts ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits.
- Demonstrate ability to “juggle”, (well, metaphorically, anyway!) by handling multiple projects successfully, while meeting deadlines
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities
- Ability to function effectively in collaborative, team-oriented, matrix environment, and build strong relationships with managers, co-workers, clients, vendors, and internal customers
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, MS Excel, Outlook, and proficiency with CRM tools
- Any experience with C# is going to be a plus (no need to be a coder)
- Base Salary: ($60-80K) Plus Bonus: ($80-100K DOE)
- An excellent benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com