We are currently looking for an ERP Business Systems Analyst for a permanent, full-time position in Foothill Ranch, CA (commute time is mitigated with flexible work hours, and working remotely).
Responsibilities of the ERP Business Systems Analyst
- Evaluate and resolve issues associated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/CRM, Concur, Chargelogic, Datawarehouse reporting, and various management systems.
- Work on the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Power App.
- Provide Tier 1 or 2 support for existing enterprise applications as required and coordinate implementation of small to medium level enhancements.
- Analyze and troubleshoot software errors, bugs and user inquiries.
- Support and communicate with end-users, interface with software vendors.
- Train end-users to better utilize the CRM and ERP systems and tools.
- Test and QC new and modified features in the systems prior to release.
- Document system changes and new features for IT team and end-user references.
- Standardize system processes document and train users in the standardization.
- Review, clarify, document, and prioritize customer requirements.
- Design, build, test and deploy new functionality to meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation: user requirements, functional specifications and test plans.
- Facilitate and support system and user acceptance testing.
- Liaison with other team members for end to end solutions .
- Keep management apprised of developments through clear and timely communication.
Requirements of the ERP Business Systems Analyst
The most important requirements are:
- Microsoft NAV experience (or solid ERP experience)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Microsoft PowerApps experience
We need a candidate with solid experience with ERP platforms (AR, AP, Inventories, Purchasing, Sales Orders, etc.). Experience with CRM and Dynamics PowerApps rounds out the business system experience. If we can get solid experience in two of these areas, great. Otherwise, expertise in one, and working knowledge of the other two may be sufficient.
The complete set of requirements of the ideal candidate is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline desired, may consider candidates with equivalent career experience
- 3 years of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP support and/or implementation experience, in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- Hands-on experience with SQL queries and data structures in ERP and CRM systems
- Knowledge and experience working with EDI transactions and mappings
- Appreciation for the business, processes and resources supported by the ERP system
- Familiar with the software development life cycle
- Experience with systems analysis, system testing, creating user documentation and delivering user training
- Demonstrated, industrious problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to gather business requirements and translate them into specifications for IT solution design
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Ability to complete tasks individually as well as work in team environment.
- Good analytical skills, effective problem identification and resolution skills
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) experience and/or certification
- Must be available to provide support outside of normal business hours including nights and weekends
Compensation and Benefits for the ERP Business Systems Analyst
- Salary: $95,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year, plus a discretionary bonus of up to 5%
- A generous benefits package
Commute time is mitigated with flexible work hours, and working remotely
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org