Business Enterprise Systems Sales Executive (PIM)
Location: Austin, TX
Travel: 30-50% Regional, National & International
Are you looking for a company where YOU are the driver, not just a passenger? Are you excited about joining a multi-national world leader in the PIM (Product Information Management) software business, at the ground floor? This Microsoft Partner’s newly created US headquarters is in beautiful, multi-cultural Austin, TX. They have existing European offices in Denmark, Germany & Sweden. This company is growing rapidly, and they are looking for a talented Sales Executive (hunter & channel builder) to join the US team and help bring this well supported vision to life in a huge way. Sound interesting? Read on….
We are looking for someone that is absolutely passionate about solving business problems and making people’s lives better. The right candidate will have the ability to self-direct, and will be interested in making a difference, personally. Building a legacy even! We have plans for this practice to grow very substantially in the months and years to come, and so the opportunity for individual professional is wide open. This position is both a “hunter” sales position and a channel-building position in the E-Commerce, EMS and Digital Media industries. The successful candidate may likely have a strong background in mid-market ERP solutions (commonly Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX, GP, Sage X3, Acumatica, JDE, etc…). This is a full-time, permanent position located in Austin, TX, with an excellent salary, an aggressive commission plan, and a solid benefit package. The Sales Executive will work approximately 50-70% from the corporate office in Austin, and 30-50% at prospect site, in training or at various trade events and from your home office, and will report directly to the CEO.
- Aggressively build our market share in the US.
- Be the driving force in the creation and build-out of a 1st class North American partner channel.
- Utilize existing technologies to prospect and generate leads.
- Develop sales strategies to penetrate accounts.
- Engage in ‘Hunting’ activities and effectively generate and follow up on leads.
- Navigate to authority; get the ear of the decision maker.
- Present to multiple levels within an organization.
- Evaluate and document business requirements to determine whether and how our products will be an effective solution for new clients.
- Negotiate and close sales.
- Complete the sales process from beginning to close in an effective and well-managed process.
- Track your activities in CRM.
- Candidates who are authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- 3+ years Successful Technical Sales experience is required, and sales in mid-market ERP and/or CRM solutions products such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX, GP, CRM, Sage ERP, Acumatica, JD Edwards, etc. is a major plus.
- This is absolutely a client & partner facing role, and requires excellent customer service and people skills.
- Experience with the Professional Services industry is a plus.
- Proven ability to “navigate to authority” to secure client engagements.
- A BS/BA in Business or Technology is preferred.
- A “fire in your belly” to exceed expectations.
- A working knowledge of CRM.
- A history of successfully meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to articulate ROI and value propositions.
- Extensive contact network in the mid-market ERP/CRM industry is a plus.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral (including group presentations/sales presentations).
- Ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Ability to qualify and close complex and technical sales opportunities
- Live within commuting distance from the home office (Austin, TX).
- Competitive Base Salary ($70K – $90K+) Plus Very Strong Commissions (total comp $125K – $175K+ at plan).
- Full & Generous Benefit Package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com